Monday, June 28, 2010

V I T A L I T Y!!

Hello again,
I must say I have enjoyed reading all of the blogs. It is very exciting to hear how you all are doing!
So we are all leaving week 1 behind and have entered into Vitality of week 2!!
In the last two 40 programs this week had brought up many questions about the lifestyle I lived. I found myself asking whether I was truly eating the right foods? If I was listening to the aches and pains in my body at all? Did I acknowledge the fact that sometimes I simply did not want to take responsibility for the vital aspects of my life?
I love the week of Vitality because it had in the past cracked so many doors open I was afraid of looking at, and so I am curious to experience what doors will open this time around!
Although I am noticing already graduating into this week I have resistance that shows up towards my yoga practice! My resistance can quickly move into laziness and then quickly into stories on how and why I can not practice yoga today. My favorite excuse I have " I am too busy!" Do you have a favorite excuse?? Which one is it?
See you all tonight!
Namaste,
Aylin

No comments:

Post a Comment