Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 4: Presence

From: sekayoga.wordpress.com

Be Present.
What does that mean for you?
For me, it means to be fully in the moment, to be awake to what is happening in my life at any given moment; not thinking about the future, not thinking about the past, but being here and now. This isn't always easy...my mind takes me all over the place and back again.

So the 40 Days to Personal Revolution is a four part program: daily yoga practice, diet insight and plan, meditation, ad excavation questions. Week One is "Come into Your Body" and the theme is Presence.

I am struggling today.... I work as a bartender/cocktail waitress as well as in a yoga boutique, so my balance of energy is very precarious. Last night I worked until 2:30 a.m. and today I am at work at 9:00am. I have tiredness. Perhaps the fatigue will help with my presence. I hope to get to the point where I can publish these notes at the end of the day that they represent. blah blah....I need some sleepy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment