Friday, June 25, 2010

Checkin' In

I've been following the program pretty well. I found it hard at the beginning of the week to fit everything in. So that was my first big clue that I need to slow down--it's only a five minute meditation. Crazy to think I don't have five minutes in the morning and another five in the evening. I have been going to practice but was struggling at times to make it through. Well I know why--I found out today that I have mono. And NO! I'm not contagious at all. It's way past the contagious stage but still leaves me very, very tired. I've been pushing through as best as I can. But now that I have a diagnosis, doctor says I'm not supposed to do anything strenuous at all for two weeks. Two weeks! I have a feeling I will be in childs pose quite a bit as I don't think I'm able to just not go to practice. This has me a bit frustrated, annoyed but I'm going to do everything else and practice at the level I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment